All content displayed or contained on the Website, including, but not limited to, published text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, audiovisual content, sound, documents, data and information (hereinafter: “Content”), is protected pursuant to the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Trademarks Act, the Penal Code and other applicable regulations.
The following is not allowed:
- Using, distributing and/or reproducing the Content for commercial purposes and/or in any way communicating the Content to the public without prior written permission from ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O.
- Attempting to decompile or use any website code
- Removing copyright or any other ownership trademarks from the Content
- Posting and/or uploading to the Website any content that promotes racism, discrimination against gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age and/or is otherwise aimed at insulting natural persons and/or legal entities and/or is contrary to applicable regulations and/or infringing intellectual property rights and/or discloses business, official and/or other secrets without authorization and/or discloses personal data related to third parties without authorization.
- Interfering with the operation of the Website or access to it without authorization
In case of unauthorized, illicit and/or unlawful use of the Content, ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. reserves the right to seek full damages and to initiate appropriate proceedings before the competent authorities.
ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. waives all liability for any actions of the user related to the use and/or unauthorized use of the Website Content and for any damages that may arise for the user of the Website and/or any third party related with the use or misuse of the Content of this Website.
4. Accuracy of information
The materials available on the https://rally-croatia-shop.com/en website may contain technical, typographical or photographic errors. ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. does not guarantee that all material available on its Website is accurate, complete or up to date. ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. can, at any moment and without prior notice, amend the materials and/or the content on the Website. To avoid any doubt, ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. is not obligated to update the Content published on the Website.
5. Links to other websites
ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. has not reviewed all of the Internet websites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. Following a link on https://rally-croatia-shop.com/en to any third party website does not imply the approval of the ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. website. You can use such linked websites at your own risk.
7. Product availability
All product orders are subject to availability. In this regard, if there are difficulties in purchasing the product or if there are no more items in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information about replacement products of equal or better quality and value from which you order. If you do not wish to order replacement products, we will refund the amount you may have paid.
8. Liability for material defects
ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. is responsible for material defects of the products it sells on its website in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia, especially the Civil Obligations Act.
We are sending the ordered product no later than 7 working days from the day of the order. Usually, products will be sent the same or the next day from the day of the order, but it depends on the ordered product and the current capacity.
In case of unilateral termination of the Contract, the refund is made within 14 days from the termination of the Contract or return of the product.
11. Payment methods
ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. enables the purchase of selected products by paying directly via the Internet or when downloading:
1. Cash upon receipt of shipment
The option to pay on delivery ("cash on delivery") allows you to pay the amount of the order upon delivery to the specified address. In the event that the recipient is unable to receive the shipment at the defined delivery address at the time of delivery, the courier shall leave a notice of arrival of the shipment.
Online payment for PayPal users. If you choose to pay via PayPal, ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. redirects you to PayPal. You can find more about PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/hr/webapps/mpp/home.
We are sending the ordered product in 7 working days on the territory of Croatia, and in maximum 12 working days for EU orders. Price depends on the package weight. Product weight per item:
- T-shit 200g
- Cap 100g
- Keychain 15g
- Plate 100g
- Sunglasses 20g
- Hoodie 250g
For packages with overall weight less then 2kg, delivery prices are as follow:
- Croatia - 40kn, Croatian islands additional 35kn
- BiH i Serbia - 190kn
- EU Zone 1 (Slovenia) – 77kn
- EU Zone 2 (Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Slovakia) – 146kn
- EU Zone 3 (Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden) – 191kn
- EU Zone 4 (Bulgaria, Romania, Finland, Greece) – 285kn
All packages are delivered by DPD.
13. Complaints and refunds
When taking over the goods, the buyer is obliged to check for any damage and immediately complain to the supplier. Please contact us first with a description and / or photos of the damage at email@example.com, and then we will proceed with resolving the return of the damaged item and complaint.
14. Remarks and objections
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act, the customer can send his written complaints by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ULTIMA PROJECT D.O.O. will respond to all comments and objections within 15 days.
15. Resolving consumer disputes
Croatian legislation is responsible for the use of our website and contracts for the purchase of products through this website. Any dispute that arises or is related to the use of the website or the said agreements will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Croatian courts.
In the event of a dispute between a consumer and a trader, an application may be submitted to the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce or a proposal for conciliation at conciliation centers.
European Commission Regulation no. 524/2013 on on-line settlement of consumer disputes, the “Platform for on-line settlement of consumer disputes” (Platform for ODR) is enabled at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
If you enter into a contract as a consumer, nothing in this Clause will affect the rights you have, as confirmed in the applicable legislation in this area.